From camping to cabins – we offer a range of accommodation styles and modern facilities to suit all budgets! Island Gateway Holiday Park is the closest Holiday Park to Airlie Beach in the magnificent Whitsundays.
We are the perfect base to discover the 74 Islands of the Whitsundays, incredible beaches, and the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Here you will find the perfect place to escape, relax and unwind – whether in a cabin, motel room, bungalow, or in your own caravan, camper van, motorhome or tent.
We’ve put together some amazing trip itineraries to help you enjoy your time in the Whitsundays and Airlie Beach – we live here and love our area and want to share our knowledge with you. Whether you are travelling solo, with your family or as part of a small group, or with your pet – we have the perfect travel plan for you! Click here for details. We can also make tour bookings on your behalf.
Our Reception is open from 7am to 6pm – drop past or give us a call! Alternately, the quickest way to check prices, availability and to make bookings is to click here.
Airlie Beach and the Whitsundays have it all:
- Snorkel the magnificent reef and discover a whole new world underwater with 1500 species of fish and 400 types of coral
- Go sailing to discover the 74 islands of the Whitsundays
- Hike through the Conway National Park on the Whitsundays Great Walk or visit stunning Cedar Creek Falls
- Paddle a kayak; go fishing; or take a scenic flight over the iconic Heart Reef
- Enjoy great food and wine in our many local cafes, restaurants and bars
The possibilities are endless!
If you want to simply sit back and relax, take advantage of the facilities at Island Gateway, we’ve got you covered:
- Soak up the sun on a sun lounger by the pool
- Have a barbie at one of our 3 covered BBQ areas
- Share travel stories with fellow adventurers in the camp kitchen
- Hand feed the lorikeets at our 4pm daily bird-feeding
- Challenge your family and friends to a game of tennis or mini golf
Just a 10 minute walk from Island Gateway, Airlie Beach offers shopping areas which are open seven days a week. Each Saturday the foreshore parklands transforms with market stalls selling a varied range of local fresh fruit and vegetables, art and craft stalls, food and drink – and everything else in between.