Fed up with camping? Looking for budget accommodation here in Airlie Beach? Our Islander Cabins are a fantastic budget accommodation option, with an open plan dorm style feel, sleeping up to 6 – perfect for larger families and small groups. The Islanders feature beds, a kitchen with full size fridge, air conditioning and a TV. The Islanders DO NOT have bathroom facilities, but are located opposite our brand new amenities block, with showers, toilets and a laundry.
They have one queen bed and 4 single bunks, cooking facilities, fridge, colour television, air-conditioning, table and chairs, undercover parking. Linen & towels are provided. No pets are allowed in this accommodation; however we do have pet friendly camping sites.
For safety reasons, children under the age of 9 years are not permitted to use the top bunk; please take this into consideration when booking.
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Kitchenette (basic facilities)
- Full sized refrigerator
At 4pm each day, you can join us for the daily bird feeding experience – a must do when visiting Airlie Beach.
Most importantly, our team will always extend you a warm welcome and are on hand during your stay to assist with any enquiries, tour bookings or to help with selecting the perfect dining venue or items from our kiosk.
- Free wi-fi
- Bird Feeding at 4pm every day
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court – free racquet and ball hire!
- Complementary guest parking
- Tour/ticket information and bookings available
- Bike & Pedal Kart Buggy hire – hire a bicycle from us for a full or half day and explore the Whitsundays. Comes with helmet and bike lock
- 3 BBQ areas
- Children’s playground
- Mini golf area – free putters and golf ball hire!
- Kiosk selling cold drinks, basic grocery items, ice-creams, ice, post cards
- Book exchange
- DVD hire
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly and pet free areas