These expansive, manicured grassed sites (some with concrete slab) all have access to clean, modern facilities. Television connections are available on some of our powered sites (please request when booking). Pet free, pet friendly areas are available. The communal camp kitchen and 3 other covered BBQ areas are the ideal space for joining family and friends over food or a sunset drink. There are 2 Amenities Blocks, 2 laundries with new washers and dryers and free Wi-Fi and a large pool area with sun lounges and a BBQ. Our friendly staff can help book you onto tours, cruises and more!
We have daily bird feeding, bicycle and pedal buggy hire. Our campgrounds are the closest to Airlie Beach town centre, and an easy walk along wide, well lit concrete paths into town.
We have a range of campsites in various sizes, some are slabs and some are grass – let us know your preference. We can accommodate everything from swags, campervans, motorhomes, caravans through to 5th wheelers and big rigs.
For a map of our powered and unpowered sites, click here.
At 4pm each day, you can join us for the daily bird feeding experience – a must do when visiting Airlie Beach.
Most importantly, our team will always extend you a warm welcome and are on hand during your stay to assist with any enquiries, tour bookings or to help with selecting the perfect dining venue or items from our kiosk.
- Free wi-fi
- Bird Feeding at 4pm every day
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor tennis court – free racquet and ball hire!
- Complementary guest parking
- Tour/ticket information and bookings available
- Bike & Pedal Kart Buggy hire – hire a bicycle from us for a full or half day and explore the Whitsundays. Comes with helmet and bike lock
- 3 BBQ areas
- Children’s playground
- Mini golf area – free putters and golf ball hire!
- Kiosk selling cold drinks, basic grocery items, ice-creams, ice, post cards
- Book exchange
- DVD hire
- Laundry facilities
- Pet friendly and pet free areas